Seaside Inn has packages for couples and families looking for a great beach getaway.
Isle of Palms was voted Best Southeast Beach! Charleston was voted #1 city in America! Time for you to visit.
Our breakfast with pancakes, eggs and sausage, fruits, juices and pastries will get you started out on the right foot.
Visit the link at bottom of the page for a 360 degree Virtual Tour of the rooms and amenities at Seaside Inn. Everything is new.
See a 360 degree Virtual Tour of the rooms and amenities at Seaside Inn. New photography will be posted shortly. Everything is new.
Book Now »
Here’s what’s coming up in the Charleston area, courtesy of the Charleston CVB.
- Annual Charleston Antiques ShowInspired by the rich historical, architectural and cultural heritage of Charleston, the annual Charleston Antiques Show is a premier destination for collectors & enthusiasts who enjoy seeing and learning about incorporating antiques into modern-
- Lowcountry Oyster FestivalWho’s ready to do some oyster shucking? How does 80,000 pounds of oysters sound?
- 41st Annual Fall Tour of Homes, History & ArchitectureEvery Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening. “Charlestonians open their homes for these special tours.”
- 9th Annual Greater Charleston Lowcountry Jazz FestivalThe 2017 Lowcountry Jazz Festival features so many award-winning, genre-crossing jazz-soul-R&B-pop artists you don't want to miss!
- Charleston Restaurant WeekCome take advantage of one of the most highly anticipated culinary events in the Charleston area!
- The Sweetgrass Cultural Arts FestivalThe highly anticipated Sweetgrass Festival will celebrate the rich Gullah Geechee cultural heritage and provides the most extensive showcase of sweetgrass baskets in the Lowcountry area.
- Charleston Carifest Caribbean CarnivalCharleston Carifest a celebration of Caribbean American Heritage Month with 5 events over 4 days.
- Piccolo SpoletoFocusing primarily on artists of the Southeast region, Piccolo Spoleto is the perfect complement to the international scope of Spoleto Festival USA, its parent festival, and its 700 events in 17 days transforms Charleston into an exhilarating celebr