Seaside Inn has packages for couples and families looking for a great beach getaway.
Isle of Palms was voted Best Southeast Beach! Charleston was voted #1 city in America! Time for you to visit.
Our breakfast with pancakes, eggs and sausage, fruits, juices and pastries will get you started out on the right foot.
Visit the link at bottom of the page for a 360 degree Virtual Tour of the rooms and amenities at Seaside Inn. Everything is new.
See a 360 degree Virtual Tour of the rooms and amenities at Seaside Inn. New photography will be posted shortly. Everything is new.
Book Now »
Here’s what’s coming up in the Charleston area, courtesy of the Charleston CVB.
- 13th Annual Sweetgrass Cultural Arts FestivalThe highly anticipated Sweetgrass Festival will celebrate the rich Gullah Geechee cultural heritage and provides the most extensive showcase of sweetgrass baskets in the Lowcountry area.
- Piccolo SpoletoFocusing primarily on artists of the Southeast region, Piccolo Spoleto is the perfect complement to the international scope of Spoleto Festival USA, its parent festival, and its 700 events in 17 days transforms Charleston into an exhilarating celebr
- Spoleto Festival USASpoleto Festival USA, one of America's major performing arts festivals is full of 17-days worth of events showcasing both established and emerging artists in more than 150 performances of opera, dance, theater, classical music, and jazz.
- North Charleston Arts FestThe North Charleston Arts Fest features 5 days of events highlighting more than 100 national, regional and local artists and performers in the areas of Dance, Music, Theatre, Visual Arts, Crafts, Photography, Media Arts and Literature.
- Blessing of the Fleet and Seafood FestivalThe 31st Annual Blessing of the Fleet & Seafood Festival presented by East Cooper Medical Center and Harris Teeter is one of the most highly anticipated events of the year!
- Annual Festival of Houses & GardensThe annual tour is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to take a welcomed peek behind the garden gates and piazza doors of the peninsula’s most vaunted private residences, exceptional dwellings rarely viewed by the public.
- Charleston Wine + Food FestivalIt’s that time of year again for Charleston Wine + Food! Join us in Marion Square, various locations downtown and around Charleston for exclusive dinners, wine tastings, workshops, excursions, and seminars.
- Charleston Jazz FestivalThe highly anticipated Charleston Jazz Festival is back this January for its fourth year in the Holy City with a star-studded line-up.
- Lowcountry Oyster FestivalWho’s ready to do some oyster shucking? How does 80,000 pounds of oysters sound?
- 40th Anniversary Kiawah Island Golf Resort Marathon and Half MarathonJoin us to celebrate our 40th annual Kiawah Island Marathon.