Book Now »
Here’s what’s coming up in the Charleston area, courtesy of the Charleston CVB.
- Charleston Farmers Market - Come on down to Marion Square each Saturday from April 12th - December 20th to get a taste of what the Lowcountry has to offer!
- Gibbes Street Party 2014 - Meeting Street will be transformed into a multi-cultural bazaar where East meets West!
- North Charleston Art Festival - The annual nine-day celebration of arts and culture highlights national, regional and local artists and performers in the areas of Dance, Music, Theatre, Visual Arts, Crafts, Photography, Media Arts and Literature.
- 7th Annual Charleston Dragon Boat Festival - On May 3, 2014 the 7th Annual Charleston Dragon Boat Festival takes place at Brittlebank Park.
- 27th Annual Town of Mt. Pleasant Blessing of the Fleet - On April 27, Mt. Pleasant will host its Annual Blessing of the Fleet. A safe and prosperous shrimping season is the sentiment of this community-supported benediction that dishes up fresh seafood and showcases local crafts.