Our renovation is complete. Our hotel is beautiful and like new. Be one of the first to enjoy our new rooms.
Seaside Inn has packages for couples and families looking for a great beach getaway.
Isle of Palms was voted Best Southeast Beach! Charleston was voted #1 city in America! Time for you to visit.
Our renovation is complete. Our hotel is new and beautiful. Now is the time for you to experience the new Seaside Inn.
Our breakfast with pancakes, eggs and sausage, fruits, juices and pastries will get you started out on the right foot.
Visit the link at bottom of the page for a 360 degree Virtual Tour of the rooms and amenities at Seaside Inn. Everything is new.
Our renovation is complete. Our hotel is beautiful and like new. Be one of the first to experience the NEW SEASIDE INN!
See a 360 degree Virtual Tour of the rooms and amenities at Seaside Inn. New photography will be posted shortly. Everything is new.
Book Now »
Here’s what’s coming up in the Charleston area, courtesy of the Charleston CVB.
- The Sweetgrass Cultural Arts FestivalThe highly anticipated Sweetgrass Festival will celebrate the rich Gullah Geechee cultural heritage and provides the most extensive showcase of sweetgrass baskets in the Lowcountry area.
- The 40th Annual Cooper River Bridge RunThe Cooper River Bridge Run provides a world-class 10-K foot race. The race promotes continuous physical activity and a healthy lifestyle through education and opportunity.
- Volvo Car OpenEvery spring, the City of Charleston and Daniel Island serve as a backdrop to the largest women's only tennis tournament in the world.
- 40th Annual Fall Tours of Homes, History & ArchitectureEvery Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening. “Charlestonians open their homes for these special tours.”
- Charleston Beer WeekCharleston Beer Week celebrates our city’s beer community, from brewer to bartender, from keg to glass.
- 3rd Annual Charleston Water SportsFestCharleston Water SportsFest includes seven days of continous activities on the Lowcountry's greatest asset, water!
- Charleston Restaurant WeekThe next installments of Charleston Restaurant Week are set for September 9-18 and January 6-17! The event, executed by the Greater Charleston Restaurant Association, Inc (GCRA), is one of the most highly anticipated culinary events in the Charlesto
- 2016 Taste of CharlestonCome enjoy this 3-day culinary event showcasing taste-tempting delights!