Your Safety is our Priority
We recognize that the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to be more mindful as we go through our regular activities. Seaside Inn is working daily to ensure that we meet the latest guidance from the CDC and WHO on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels' health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and cover everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures
What is our hotel doing about protecting the health and safety of those guests who choose to stay with us?
- We utilize Lysol All Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner for all surfaces in the guest and public areas.
- We have place Hand Sanitizer and Lysol Cleaner at the front desk for guests to utilize.
- We have trained our employees in proper hand washing and Social Distancing.
- We are expanding Public Area Cleaning to visibly wipe down with disinfectant all handrails and door handles throughout the property daily.
In addition we have made the following changes in procedures for arriving guests:
- Lobby hours now in effect are from 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Contact number is posted on the lobby doors for guest needs outside those times
- Breakfast is from 8:00am to 10:00am and will have limited grab and go items only
- The sit down breakfast dining area is closed
- Housekeeping service will be done by request only